Paper Submission Opening: March 1, 2021 23:59 CET
Final Submission Deadline: April 1, 2021 23:59 CET
Assignment of Reviewers: March 2, 2021 23:59 CET
Final Review deadline: April 10, 2021 23:59 CET
Decision: April 15, 2021 23:59 CET
Final paper upload: May 1, 2021 23:59 CET
Call for papers
All the best papers will be accepted for a Special Issue. For more details you can follow these links: https://twitter.com/FutureInternet6/status/1201772531880841217
Catania is the second largest metropolitan city of Sicily. Over the centuries, it has faced earthquakes and volcanic eruptions; it has undergone alternating dominations and urban transformations. Here it is, at the beginning of the third millennium, with its vitality and its hardworking determination, ready to surprise you and make you fall in love, submerging you in intense flavors, Baroque stuccoes of UNESCO heritage and a myriad of unforgettable surroundings.
The meetings will be held at: Monastero dei Benedettini di San Nicolò La Rena, Piazza Dante Alighieri, 32, 95124 Catania CT, ITALY
- Latitude: 37°30’15.54”N
- Longitude: 15° 4’46.99”E
How to reach the Venue ?
- The monastery is one of the University of Catania’s buildings, and it is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is located in the city center.
- Monastero dei Benedettini is located in the city center of Catania (Sicily). The majorities of the selected hotels are walking distance from the venue (less than 10 min). A shuttle bus service will be provided at the beginning and at the end of the working day from some of the farthest accommodations.
What to visit ?
TRAVEL TO THE CITY
From the airport
The Fontanarossa Vincenzo Bellini Airport is only 7 km far from the city center, where
the venue is located. You can reach the city center.
Taxi ranks are located outside the arrival terminal. A journey from the airport to the city center usually takes about 15-20 minutes. A fixed urban rate “Airport-City center” of 20 euro should be applied. Please, in order to be sure on the rate that will be applied ask information to the staff in charge before boarding the vehicle.
For taxi info: Radio taxi +39 095 330966; Night service: +39 095 386794
The following hotels are less than 15-20 minutes’ walk from the venue of the meeting
|Single with breakfast||104,50€||127,50€||137,50€||148,50€|
|Double with breakfast||143,00€||177,00€||187,00€||198,00€|
- Please note that a limited number of rooms are available.
- A credit card is required for the reservation.
- Cancellation are allowed up two days before the arrival date.
IFGICT will award 3 Green IT Professional Exam Certifications + Course material to best 3 papers in the conference